- http://css-tricks.com/examples/IconFont/ – Icon fonts are awesome
- http://www.leebrimelow.com/native-methods-jquery/ – native equivalents of jQuery functions
- http://purecss.io/ – lightweight CSS modules
- http://davidwalsh.name/css-content-attr – you can use DOM element attribute values in your CSS content property. Useful for localization – http://davidwalsh.name/css-attr-content-l10n
- http://www.knockmeout.net/2012/03/knockoutjs-performance-gotcha-1ifwith.html – computed observables always fire, even if their value is unchanged. Ryan suggests subscribing to them in some cases to set another observable (and bind to that instead). Another solution would be to create a new type of computed observable which wraps a computed observable but only fires when the value changes. This is what we did on a recent project.
- https://github.com/mbest/knockout-switch-case – switch/case binding
- https://joindiaspora.com/posts/1653418 – many good “some people, when confronted with a problem, think X. Now they have Y” statements.